$22 for 20
$26 for 30
$30 for 40
$5 for each additional pet
$7 added for same day scheduling (after 9am)
$10 added for Sat/Sun
$20 Meet & Greet
Please complete the submission form on the Contact page. We will contact you to coordinate an appointment for a free meet and greet.
The meet and greet is required prior to scheduling any new clients. We will schedule a time to come to your home to meet you and your pet. It is a great way to see if we are a good fit for you and your pet. We will go over all of the details, including your pets routine, scheduling, pricing, any specific information regarding your pet, and more. If there is a scheduling issue, we are flexible.
Please schedule your consultation at least 4 days in advance of the date you wish to use our services unless you have a pressing and urgent need.
- All clients will need to have a lock box with 2 keys inside or a door with a keyless entry
- Please place it on or near the door – preferably away from snow or ice and easy for us to reach if there is a lot of snow
- If we come to a visit and a key is not inside of the lock box you will be charged for the visit and your pet will be sad
- Our 2 favorite choices for a lock box are Buteny and MasterLock
- Keyless entry doors, garage pin pads and certain apartment complexes are the only exceptions we will make for not having a lock box.
- A list of topics you feel are important to ensuring we best serve you and your pets needs
- Concierge services available
- Alarm or special access codes or other entry requirements
... And Then
If we are a good fit we will need:
- Confirmation of up to date name tags, shots and flea treatments
- Remember to complete the TTP profile if you haven’t already.